More from Wax Off
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
parents would dance to this one threw the night for sure
parents use to dance to this one, when I was kid so good.
When life's a drain and Autumn falls
Take a breath, forgive them all.
When life's insane and all else fails
Fuck on off and fill your sails..
.
(telly off, maybe candles.. good thing on very low vol, fill your home)
(proper easy listening, beautiful and real, but the guy rates this,
his biggest seller, lower than his real work in preserving heritage )
https://open.spotify.com/album/3XRepPhs3JVUlwQSe7W8Sp
Amadou just passed away this week , great duo.
Twin cone of double dip Sci Fi Exotica with extended mix of day-glow mushie sprinkles on top! Please!
Fair enough...Yer mushies kick in at [3:30] So does yer Ambo Ramp...you'll be needing that!
[4:30] Speaking with yer relatives about turning yer machines off...Now yer tripping...
Keep tellin' yerself I just cued a harmless '70's techno cover song...it's not some Voodoo chant...right!
Senor Coconut Y Su Conjunto with El Baile Aleman on Mushies - Autobahn
I've been a listener of Radio is a Foreign Country for years now. It's fantastic for discovering new music from around the world. Some great mixtapes there too.
https://www.radioisaforeigncountry.org/
I've also been a sucker for all kinds of music across Indonesia since I first started going decades ago, and come back with dozens of tapes each trip. Sitting in my car listening to Javanese gamelan has driven many past girlfriends insane. Lots of fantastic stuff from across the country from this bloke:
https://www.instagram.com/auralarchipelago/
wow, shit hot, cheers!
Here's Pope Leo's Band covering a more hip ancient chant
one for @seeds.. no-one's cuppa, I'm sure,
but Lark Ascending from The Year My Voice Broke..
filmed in @seeds country, this Qld Orch clip..
(flipping the bird, heading north, etc.
@AW adventure appropriate, too.)
you can still find Gheorghe Zamfir et Marcel Cellier – Flûte De Pan Et Orgue on vinyl at op-shops for $1
(Gheorghe Zamfir's - Flute De Pan et Orgue Full Album)
Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the crew that he's reluctantly gonna cue that ghastly pro-Trump parody by Tirso Páez, a Cuban-American, who spoofed a Cuban song with anti-Trump lyrics to create a pro-Trump version titled "Yo voy a votar por Donald Trump" which went viral in 2020....(You did not just say that tbb!)
How can you live with yerself tbb....you fuckin' disgust me you #@!*
...bet it's the most sickly ickiest song ever recorded that's likely to rot our brains out....(Gulp!)
Well say somethin'...OMG...we're all gonna die aren't we...(Well that much you know is true!)