More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
Supafreak
said:
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amaz
The MTB Thread
315
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
Nice views to start your days lads.
he zoomed in a lot, but yep, that's even the driveway he parked in, @seeds.. did you face the right way and look to the horizon?
You said east. I see it now. It’s gotta be Ben Lomond then.
haha. did I? my bad. west. Fingal is one of those really weird towns you drive through and wonder what goes on there.. tourists drive through but don't really stop i.e. what's that building for? why's there no pub? is that a supermarket? plenty of rainfall, and clearly an old community. Like when you drive through here, (you went to Nelson and Port Mac), inland west vic, or sth Island NZ .. or western scotland.. slight bay of fires tv show vibe.. Love places like that. Like I said in the 'where would you live' thread ; )
Tick.AW
Edit. From memory garyg1412 does a lot of work in the high country, particularly where people play with snow, he drives big trucks that carry enormous loads. I do recall him working on Ben Lomond. The old grey matter. AW
Yeah. St Mary’s was a quaint looking town. Mathinna, wowsers!
It's a nice part of the world. Will be back one day. Closer to home (for some) but equally wild on its day.




Beautiful @Blackers.
Did you find Desi?
Caught a bit of a whiff at one point, but turned out to be feral goats. Not that far north though.
Would that be the Yarra Ranges?
That first pic looks like some sort of alpine gum tree.
Near there. It's locally "high", not really alpine but it gets cold. Behind the clouds in the last shot is a very famous local landmark. Think picnics and white dresses....
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.