More from Wax Off
truebluebasher said: Who requested the most despicable reverse hostile cross national sickly song about world's #1 arsehole!
Think tbb should first warn the…
World Music... oops, I mean, music that is perhaps unfamiliar to western listeners because it's from underrepresented places..61
blackers said: A song fer Sussan.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay…
Tunes8,398
lucky-al said: Likewise, freeride76. Will call in next time I'm down your way.
Botany Nerds Ahoy2,639
seeds
said:
Oh shit yeah, I’ve been there a couple of times. Once on school camp and once as a adult 25 years younger than now.
Show us your photos
2812
seeds
said:
Opti said “Anyone who reads your past comments will easily see why you’re not worth engaging in conversation.”
No numbn
All Things Religion Thread
5463
Optimist
said:
Where I live now is perfect…..but I’ve had better in the past.
Where in AUS would you live in you could take your pick?
17
freeride76
said:
You're always going to run the risk of a big flatty busting you or biting you off on light gear and bait hooks.
I wou
Fishing tips
1149
A Salty Dog
said:
[quote=velocityjohnno]Bagspreading
Be the bigger man and don't do it
https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/n
Australia - you're standing in it
10602
That was insane
Anyone else disappointed that Remy Morton's real MTB submission for the X Games didn't do better? His was the only movie. The others felt like iPhone clips slapped together. Also, he has the best style. That final bmx whip he does is about the only legit bmx style whip I've seen on a big bike, they're never usually that clean
Lol
Stunet ?
Fark
These guys have been in business for 30 years churning out great clobber for mtbing; seriously tough clothing and really nice to deal with
Are they using these vests in MB ?
Haven't heard of them in MTB but can think of a few times I wish I had one.
Curiously, the last big one I had I was wearing almost identical Alpinestars armour.
PS: With an auto-inflate I'd hate to have a false alarm at high speed.
There's a joke somewhere in amongst that.
Red Bull Hardline, Tasmania: Livestream
invite-only downhill. Maydena Bike Park
https://www.redbull.com/au-en/live/red-bull-hardline-australia-2025
The run by Jackson Goldstone is as good as I've ever seen:
Not gonna include here, they're very hard to watch, but the crashes from other riders during the event give context to how outrageous that winning run is.
yeh, unreal, kinda bodged that halfway locals-only tight-line, but nigh-perfect.. one of the few to wombat gap too. how stuffed was matt jones? he can backflip in his sleep, but geez that cheeky finishing move looked tired.. nice run for him tho, from memory he popped a wheel in wales.
i might close one eye, steel my diaphragm, and look up yr carnage clips..
Ronan Dunne
Will Hynes
And I've seen two people come up short on that final gap. One was Kaos Seagrave, who walked away, the other guys name I can't remember and I don't think he was so lucky.
The big scrub and especially the final pancake by Jackson Goldstone, done during a race, nails him as an entertainer.
Doubly impressive for Goldstone as he was coming back from doing his MCL at last year's race.
This guy has broken his back in 2 places plus other injuries but this horrific fall didn’t break his spirit, such a amazing attitude with a uncertain future. Wishing him success in his journey and wherever it takes him . https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1CiNCsrUmG/?mibextid=wwXIfr.