Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Hey all - I'm doing plenty of reading up on it but would love to hear from anyone who has spent some time in El Salvador.
I'm not really needing a geography lesson or basics, I'm just wondering if there are any less travelled/harder accessed spots or tips to get amongst the best of it and away from the hassle. Is that even possible? I've heard some whispers of more under the radar boat areas/points... I'll likely hit west and east coast spots.
Anyone lucked in over there and want point me in the right direction?
(not sure if you can PM people on this forum but if that's you're preferred tip fire away :)
Hey all - I'm doing plenty of reading up on it but would love to hear from anyone who has spent some time in El Salvador.
I'm not really needing a geography lesson or basics, I'm just wondering if there are any less travelled/harder accessed spots or tips to get amongst the best of it and away from the hassle. Is that even possible? I've heard some whispers of more under the radar boat areas/points... I'll likely hit west and east coast spots.
Anyone lucked in over there and want point me in the right direction?
(not sure if you can PM people on this forum but if that's you're preferred tip fire away :)