Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Well I turned 40 on the weekend and my girlfriend got me the dive with sharks experience... They were grey nurses but it was exciting non the less.
Amyway I tried to be the shark whisperer and ask them not to eat us but I couldn't remember all of your names... I tried but it was my first time breathing compressed air and I was feeling bad about peeing in a wetsuit that was not mine so there was alot goin on...
I tried honest, oh and they said don't eat us either... I said no probs - surfers only eat chicken anyway...
Well I turned 40 on the weekend and my girlfriend got me the dive with sharks experience... They were grey nurses but it was exciting non the less.
Amyway I tried to be the shark whisperer and ask them not to eat us but I couldn't remember all of your names... I tried but it was my first time breathing compressed air and I was feeling bad about peeing in a wetsuit that was not mine so there was alot goin on...
I tried honest, oh and they said don't eat us either... I said no probs - surfers only eat chicken anyway...
Cheers