Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Here's an idea, would adding a few groynes along the coast between Middleton and Goolwa improve the surf banks. Most of the time there is a deep channel running along the coast which really does not help when the surf is on the small side.
Way back in November 2004, I dont know what happened but one Thursday the so called super bank was firing no joke I saw some amazing pitching barrels. I'm just baffled how it can be sooo good one day/month then turn to absolute mush the next. Surely some sort of interuption to the coast (groynes) should improve things. Any thoughts?
Here's an idea, would adding a few groynes along the coast between Middleton and Goolwa improve the surf banks. Most of the time there is a deep channel running along the coast which really does not help when the surf is on the small side.
Way back in November 2004, I dont know what happened but one Thursday the so called super bank was firing no joke I saw some amazing pitching barrels. I'm just baffled how it can be sooo good one day/month then turn to absolute mush the next. Surely some sort of interuption to the coast (groynes) should improve things. Any thoughts?