Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Just a quick note to let any Tassie boys know, I was called out of the water at south clifton about 5pm on 13/3/2012 (yesterday) by a guy who said he saw a 2 foot fin. His description was that of a large shark. He seemed pretty genuine and confident about what he had seen. Conditions were crap, about 1-2 foot onshore, so I wasn't taking any chances.
jeff-schmucker
Wednesday, 14 Mar 2012 at 09:22 am
new
is danny griffith or brenno answering there phones??
Just a quick note to let any Tassie boys know, I was called out of the water at south clifton about 5pm on 13/3/2012 (yesterday) by a guy who said he saw a 2 foot fin. His description was that of a large shark. He seemed pretty genuine and confident about what he had seen. Conditions were crap, about 1-2 foot onshore, so I wasn't taking any chances.