"Down South"

goofyfoot started the topic in Saturday, 7 Apr 2012 at 06:15 pm

Any one else down there yesterday? I was and it was bloody ginormous! Amazing to watch!

southey Saturday, 7 Apr 2012 at 08:05 pm new

what size board ?

goofyfoot Saturday, 7 Apr 2012 at 08:15 pm new

7'0

southey Saturday, 7 Apr 2012 at 08:29 pm new

hehehehehe

goofyfoot Saturday, 7 Apr 2012 at 08:37 pm new

yeah i had a little chuckle to my self! you out there?

goofyfoot Saturday, 7 Apr 2012 at 09:10 pm new

you too

shaun Saturday, 7 Apr 2012 at 10:43 pm new

Well I'm glad you two hooked up, good thing you deleted, it was getting a bit steamy there, never thought I would see that sort of thing on a surfing forum. But it goes to show all sorts of different people surf, keep the love going around lads.HAHA

southey Saturday, 7 Apr 2012 at 10:52 pm new

where were you shaun ? PM's the new Black .... apparently ... ( especially since it's working again. )

goofyfoot Saturday, 7 Apr 2012 at 10:55 pm new

Just a friendly chat Shaun, nothing further

shaun Saturday, 7 Apr 2012 at 11:06 pm new

goofy, I can read your deleted messages, It's ok there is nothing wrong with "you know"

watch channel 7 now

goofyfoot Saturday, 7 Apr 2012 at 11:12 pm new

You can read deleted msg's? Clever man

goofyfoot Saturday, 7 Apr 2012 at 11:23 pm new

Haha that last bits hilarious! Go away you pest!

southey Saturday, 7 Apr 2012 at 11:30 pm new

hey , ease up .... don't go painting up a Picture that doesn't exist .......
all natural order has been preserved , you don't won't me to call up Jeff , and get him to start calling you Shauna again ???

now check your PM like a good Deck hand ....... heheheh

maybe the lips are to the Mouth on your profile pic. lets not see hundreds of crew there next time it breaks ....

shaun Saturday, 7 Apr 2012 at 11:43 pm new

There I deleted it, your little secret is safe now, Jeffs been pm'n me, he doesn't call me Shauna anymore I've been elevated to cockhead, so cheap and common.

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login