Cheap accomodation on North Shore Hawaii??
Foodland notice board is your best bet, Email realtor's and maybe craiglist.
Cheers crustt. I found a backpackers that is run by Mark Foo's sister that looks pretty sweet so that might be an option.
Yeah well start there, I have stayed there a number of times , but only when I can't find anything better. You will be better off getting somewhere near rocky point / pupukea area, most of Foos propertys are at Wiamaii and it,s a fair hike to any other breaks. If you want to make the most of your time there get a car.Also you can get a much cheaper deal than Foo's. Have a good trip, it's a fun place.
goofy ,heard good reports about foos place ,is it run by his sister or wife ?
I belive its his sister but i might be wrong?? Yeah thanks Crustt i cant wait its been somewhere that ive been keen to get to for ages but i keep getting tempted back to damn Indo! Wish i was there now its starting to get pretty nut-shrinking cold in vicco!
Hi guys im heading over to Hawaii for 4 weeks in January. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions/recommendations on some good, cheap places to stay that is within walking or pushie distance to the surf. Cheers.