getting pits
@angelakisbros;
WHAT? - do we change the 'system' to? Getting 'pitted' as a lifestyle choice? I'm all in, where do I sign up? Are you the 'cook' of this commune you live on? Can you cook? I get hungry after a 'pit' session. And a tall cold one while you're at it broo! Choirs!
Dreamers! Where would we be without them?
Join the conversation
Sign up for free
OR
Login
oi the bruvs of swellnet, you are all part of a system!!!! you know what you need to do? get pitted!! you can't trust the system, you're all conformists! i like went out on this sweet day and got totally pitted, like in the green room, and no one thought i was going to come out but then i did and i was like turning heads you know? it was then when i realised i must stop the system, have there been any brothers out there who feel me?? thoughts and opinions appreciated
"Don't ride the wave, let the wave ride you"