Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I have just started surfing a month or so ago. I love it a lot, however, would be much more fun if someone would like to join me. I go quite often to south Wollongong, it will be much more fun if there will be someone to share the experience. It does not matter what age you are or gender I'm sure we will get a long. I'm inexperienced progressing slowly, if you have some tips for me more than welcome to post them (cheers). If there is someone that likes to teach, I'm willing to learn. We can exchange skills, I know photography and few more languages... and much more stuff. Covabanga
I have just started surfing a month or so ago. I love it a lot, however, would be much more fun if someone would like to join me. I go quite often to south Wollongong, it will be much more fun if there will be someone to share the experience. It does not matter what age you are or gender I'm sure we will get a long. I'm inexperienced progressing slowly, if you have some tips for me more than welcome to post them (cheers). If there is someone that likes to teach, I'm willing to learn. We can exchange skills, I know photography and few more languages... and much more stuff. Covabanga