Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I'm heading to South America in January and will be getting a couple of weeks of surfing around the Santiago-Pichilemu area in Chile. I can't take my own boards as I'm also heading to Patagonia to do some hiking and it is just impractical to carry them around.
Does anybody have any recommendations for shops where I can get a good surfboard for a reasonable price? Better yet, can anybody put me in contact with a local shaper?
I'm heading to South America in January and will be getting a couple of weeks of surfing around the Santiago-Pichilemu area in Chile. I can't take my own boards as I'm also heading to Patagonia to do some hiking and it is just impractical to carry them around.
Does anybody have any recommendations for shops where I can get a good surfboard for a reasonable price? Better yet, can anybody put me in contact with a local shaper?
Cheers,
Jack