Best way to store your boards?

rattle started the topic in Thursday, 3 Jan 2013 at 04:14 pm

Perhaps a silly question but here goes ........ What is the best way to store boards so they don't twist or warp?

Background: I have slowly gathered a great quiver of boards, everyone a keeper for the long term. I have read about boards twisting in racks in the context of a board doing that and suddenly becoming either that magic board or loosing those special powers completely!

I currently house my boards on the rafters in the garage mostly in board bags. Good/bad or what is ideal for the long-term storage (in between surfs of course). Thanks

winga Monday, 12 Aug 2013 at 12:38 pm new

I use rack it up racks they are awsome for storage, they are worth looking at your boards are stored at an angle which would prevent your boards warping.

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login