Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I just recieved an email telling me that Rip Curl are closing down their Outlet in Birkenhead Point, I'm gutted!!
I always managed to pick up cheap wetties and gear there but apparently they're having a huge sale to clear out stock over the next few weeks, I just called and am dropping in to pick up one last cheap wetty!!
Just thought I'd share so you can all get amongst it too..
Hey guys,
I just recieved an email telling me that Rip Curl are closing down their Outlet in Birkenhead Point, I'm gutted!!
I always managed to pick up cheap wetties and gear there but apparently they're having a huge sale to clear out stock over the next few weeks, I just called and am dropping in to pick up one last cheap wetty!!
Just thought I'd share so you can all get amongst it too..