Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Went for a surf with my 3 kids in the 1.5 ft mush this arvo at Alex Head. Took a go pro out to get a bit of fun onshore family footage.
During the car pack up I got distracted by the usual family circus and left the go pro on the ground and drove off. Came back - no shit - 3 minutes later and yep.........its gone.
I am pretty sure if I had found one that I would wait around a bit and see if the owner came back.
If the person that took it reads this, I hope you enjoy the footage of my kids surfing. Keep the camera, I just want the movies. There is a few months of family goofing around on it and I am spewing that the footage is lost.
Obviously I am a goat for leaving it behind and not backing up the footage as often as I should but really.......fucking really?
3 minutes.....shame Maroochy shame. Sad farkin times.
Very disappointed in my fellow Aussies.....
Went for a surf with my 3 kids in the 1.5 ft mush this arvo at Alex Head. Took a go pro out to get a bit of fun onshore family footage.
During the car pack up I got distracted by the usual family circus and left the go pro on the ground and drove off. Came back - no shit - 3 minutes later and yep.........its gone.
I am pretty sure if I had found one that I would wait around a bit and see if the owner came back.
If the person that took it reads this, I hope you enjoy the footage of my kids surfing. Keep the camera, I just want the movies. There is a few months of family goofing around on it and I am spewing that the footage is lost.
Obviously I am a goat for leaving it behind and not backing up the footage as often as I should but really.......fucking really?
3 minutes.....shame Maroochy shame. Sad farkin times.