Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Sad to read the passing of Dorian "Doc" Paskowitz. I remember first reading about him in SJ and then seeing the doco made about his life. Pretty amazing.
As I recall he was still paddling out at 85 years old, but unable to stand due to hip problems (and I age I guess).
A life well lived I would say.
Sad to read the passing of Dorian "Doc" Paskowitz. I remember first reading about him in SJ and then seeing the doco made about his life. Pretty amazing.
As I recall he was still paddling out at 85 years old, but unable to stand due to hip problems (and I age I guess).
A life well lived I would say.