Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Hi guys!
I just came to Noosa and will stay here for at least 2 months! I just wondering if there is any keen surfers around here that wants to surf pretty much every day, and wanna take a lost swede to some secret spots:D. Im still a beginner to intermediate but Im surfin allmost every day so hopefully i will get better as times flies by=). Just let me n new if your keen for a session!
Hi guys!
I just came to Noosa and will stay here for at least 2 months! I just wondering if there is any keen surfers around here that wants to surf pretty much every day, and wanna take a lost swede to some secret spots:D. Im still a beginner to intermediate but Im surfin allmost every day so hopefully i will get better as times flies by=). Just let me n new if your keen for a session!
Cheers Johan