Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I am planning to spend 1month in the Maldives and do a scuba diving course. I am in search of a resort at decent rates where I can afford 1month stay and enjoy the Maldives. Can you please help me in providing the details of resorts available there or a website which can share the information of economical resorts.
Some have suggested me https://www.maldivesresortdeals.com/ website.
Hello Friends,
I am planning to spend 1month in the Maldives and do a scuba diving course. I am in search of a resort at decent rates where I can afford 1month stay and enjoy the Maldives. Can you please help me in providing the details of resorts available there or a website which can share the information of economical resorts.
Some have suggested me https://www.maldivesresortdeals.com/ website.
Waiting for reply.
Harry