Maldives 18-30th July 2015
Hey mate have you got a contact number, I'd like to have a chat about the trip
Joe
Jomc wrote:
Hey mate have you got a contact number, I'd like to have a chat about the trip
Joe
0418 264 144 hey mate, I will be on the boat but the guy organising it is Mark and the is his if you wana give him a buzz as he has more details. Cheers
Join the conversation
Sign up for free
OR
Login
10 night Maldives trip with 6-7 short boarders in 30's from Sydney/Wollongong looking for up to 5 people to help get the boat a bit fuller and the cost down due to more than usual drop outs.
Leaving Male at sailing 10 nights in Luxury
https://www.maldivesboatrip.com/index.php/boats-info/boat-mvdm-maldives-…
to central/southern atolls away from the crowds and exploring rare waves... Photographer will be on board the whole time also.
If your interested drop me a line.