Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I had time to drive the whole Northern Beaches (except Manly which doesn't count due to overcrowding) today looking for a good bank.
After a winter of only southerly swells there is not 1 beach that has a decent sand bank capable of holding this mornings waves. ie 4 - 6 foot at high tide.
I expect some places will be OK on low tide and less energy, BUT come on give us a NE swell to shift some sand around.
thelostclimber
Wednesday, 2 Sep 2015 at 06:59 pm
new
I had time to drive the whole Northern Beaches (except Manly which doesn't count due to overcrowding) today looking for a good bank.
After a winter of only southerly swells there is not 1 beach that has a decent sand bank capable of holding this mornings waves. ie 4 - 6 foot at high tide.
I expect some places will be OK on low tide and less energy, BUT come on give us a NE swell to shift some sand around.