Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I loved the shot of mum advising on the jump off spot. I remember my mum dropping my brother and his mates off at Coalcliff once.The roof on the '56 VW was caved in and and they all had their heads bent down to fit. Mum had lost it on Heathcote road and rolled it. The boys pushed it back onto its wheels and mum continued on. Excellent conduct!
I loved the shot of mum advising on the jump off spot. I remember my mum dropping my brother and his mates off at Coalcliff once.The roof on the '56 VW was caved in and and they all had their heads bent down to fit. Mum had lost it on Heathcote road and rolled it. The boys pushed it back onto its wheels and mum continued on. Excellent conduct!