Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Want to get myself a hypto Krypto I'm 6'1 and around 75kg been surfing for about a year. Will be surfing it as sort of an all a rounder from trig beachie and taking it down south when I can get down there.
Don't know weather I should get a 5'10 or 5'8, what do u guys think.
Hey Guys,
Want to get myself a hypto Krypto I'm 6'1 and around 75kg been surfing for about a year. Will be surfing it as sort of an all a rounder from trig beachie and taking it down south when I can get down there.
Don't know weather I should get a 5'10 or 5'8, what do u guys think.
Thanks