Victoria Shore breaks

Beaubeaus started the topic in Saturday, 21 Nov 2015 at 02:03 pm

Hello,
Recently I have been very interested in finding a shore break to surf in Victoria.
I would like to find somewhere that is consistent and offers small fun barrels. Just wondering if anyone could help?
Thanks

geek Saturday, 21 Nov 2015 at 06:10 pm new

Lol, it doesn't barrel in Vicco. Good luck in your search!

sharkman Sunday, 22 Nov 2015 at 10:03 am new

nah no barrels in Vic , geek is right!

keegz Sunday, 22 Nov 2015 at 02:03 pm new

I know theres one between inverloch and johana

lostdoggy Sunday, 22 Nov 2015 at 03:34 pm new

keegz wrote:

I know theres one between inverloch and johana

You must be referring to the Bells shorey.
Don't forget there's another one between johanna and the south oz border.

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login