Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Not sure if this is the correct forum but, I have recently started surfing white wash waves just at Woorim Beach , Bribie. I am only new to this and its the closest beach near me. I regularly go 4X4 up Ocean beach just up further from that and I was wondering it is worth taking my board up next time and just to practice my paddling and surfing the white water waves or should I be sticking to somewhere near the flags?
Hi,
Not sure if this is the correct forum but, I have recently started surfing white wash waves just at Woorim Beach , Bribie. I am only new to this and its the closest beach near me. I regularly go 4X4 up Ocean beach just up further from that and I was wondering it is worth taking my board up next time and just to practice my paddling and surfing the white water waves or should I be sticking to somewhere near the flags?