Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I don't know about you guys, but I am personally a little stocked to see the Eddie run. I know bigger waves get surfed all the time now and Waimea Bay is small compared to a lot of other breaks. But you have to love watching guys paddle into huge surf.
Anyone got a favourite ride from the past years? who is your pick to win? (maybe slater design) and any channels showing this in Australia (pay TV I presume)
I don't know about you guys, but I am personally a little stocked to see the Eddie run. I know bigger waves get surfed all the time now and Waimea Bay is small compared to a lot of other breaks. But you have to love watching guys paddle into huge surf.
Anyone got a favourite ride from the past years? who is your pick to win? (maybe slater design) and any channels showing this in Australia (pay TV I presume)