Maldives North /South Male Atolls surf report - May 5th - 15th, Who has the down-low ?? :)

Simosa started the topic in Wednesday, 4 May 2016 at 09:18 am

Hey All,

Heading to Maldives soon on a charter boat, and cant find any accurate surf reports of the area (North/South Central Male atolls).

Anyone know the down low for the next 1-2 weeks ?

Thanks and I appreciate any feedback !

Cheers

udo Wednesday, 4 May 2016 at 11:19 am new

This area is Donweathers specialty .

Simosa Wednesday, 4 May 2016 at 11:40 am new

How can I message Donweather ?

I have seen his reports from a few years back - and seems very informative.

Cheers

udo Friday, 6 May 2016 at 01:59 pm new

You cannot..but he may be along shortly .

sjollivier Sunday, 8 May 2016 at 03:27 am new

I'm curious too for later in the month. Thanks in advance.

JK8 Sunday, 8 May 2016 at 07:21 am new

North Male is very busy, up to 8 boats in the channel at one time at Jails or Cokes, Head to Central and even better go to Southern Atolls for empty tropical perfection!

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login