Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I am visiting Australia for the next few months. After the winter season wraps up I am hoping to head north and take some time to learn to surf. I live in a desert so my opportunities back home are limited. I snowboard and skate. Looking to complete the trifecta.
Where would you all, with your experiences, go to learn to surf in October? Bonus for places that also offer outdoor adventures like climbing.
I am visiting Australia for the next few months. After the winter season wraps up I am hoping to head north and take some time to learn to surf. I live in a desert so my opportunities back home are limited. I snowboard and skate. Looking to complete the trifecta.
Where would you all, with your experiences, go to learn to surf in October? Bonus for places that also offer outdoor adventures like climbing.
Thanks y'all.