Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Lately I have been teaching my step daughter how to swim and I can't help but think about how flawed floaties are as a swimming aid, they are good at keeping kids arms a float but I find that unless you are constantly holding onto your child their head will still go under water (which I think is just dangerous and I can't help but wonder how many children have drowned because parents have put too much trust in their child's floaties).
Anyway I just found this on the internet, it's called a 'RippSaver' and it looks like it would solve a lot of the flaws that floaties have. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rippsaver-safe-fun-in-the-water-for-…
What do you guys think?
Lately I have been teaching my step daughter how to swim and I can't help but think about how flawed floaties are as a swimming aid, they are good at keeping kids arms a float but I find that unless you are constantly holding onto your child their head will still go under water (which I think is just dangerous and I can't help but wonder how many children have drowned because parents have put too much trust in their child's floaties).
Anyway I just found this on the internet, it's called a 'RippSaver' and it looks like it would solve a lot of the flaws that floaties have.
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/rippsaver-safe-fun-in-the-water-for-…
What do you guys think?