Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Im currently selling my house and trying to decide where to live next.
I work in central Brisbane and usually commute to the Goldy and further south to surf. I have always been happy doing this, but with new work commitments and lack of rentals on the goldy I thought it might be good to consider a change
I was thinking of renting for 6 months north side and doing the commute to the sunny to surf, but am unsure of this decision.
I know the surf is slightly smaller, but im happy with 2-3ft as I still spend a lot of time in indo and receive plenty of size there.
Hi there
Im currently selling my house and trying to decide where to live next.
I work in central Brisbane and usually commute to the Goldy and further south to surf. I have always been happy doing this, but with new work commitments and lack of rentals on the goldy I thought it might be good to consider a change
I was thinking of renting for 6 months north side and doing the commute to the sunny to surf, but am unsure of this decision.
I know the surf is slightly smaller, but im happy with 2-3ft as I still spend a lot of time in indo and receive plenty of size there.
Anyone transitioned from the Goldy to the sunny?