Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Anyone have any experience renting shortboards near Keramas? Someone recommend rentasurfboard.com, but I'm a bit skeptical. I'm also considering bringing my own, but it's going to cost me $300 and I'm only going to be there for a week. After that I'm heading off to Raja Ampat for a dive trip.
Let me know if you have any rental advice, tips, or feedback.
Anyone have any experience renting shortboards near Keramas? Someone recommend rentasurfboard.com, but I'm a bit skeptical. I'm also considering bringing my own, but it's going to cost me $300 and I'm only going to be there for a week. After that I'm heading off to Raja Ampat for a dive trip.
Let me know if you have any rental advice, tips, or feedback.
Thanks!!