Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
How am I meant to get uncrowded waves at snapper with a cam pointing at it? All the hordes from Brisbane will be there. I could have got uncrowded waves on this latest swell without the came who would think of coming to snapper?
What will the locals think?
How do the SN staff and the cam host live with themselves after putting a snapper cam up?
How am I meant to get uncrowded waves at snapper with a cam pointing at it? All the hordes from Brisbane will be there. I could have got uncrowded waves on this latest swell without the came who would think of coming to snapper?
What will the locals think?
How do the SN staff and the cam host live with themselves after putting a snapper cam up?
Regards
Snapper local.