Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Anybody know exactly where in Jimbaran you can get a boat out to Airport Rights and Lefts from? Also, what is a reasonable amount to pay? I've been to Indo enough that I'm not worried about someone who earns $50 dollars a week or less fleecing me for an extra buck or two that they sorely need...I've only every got a boat from the Kuta side of the airport and this time I'll be staying at Jimbaran Bay (right down towards the south end). Family holiday so want my surfs to be as unobtrusive as possible - a quick smash out there when the tides and swell are right.
Thanks.
Anybody know exactly where in Jimbaran you can get a boat out to Airport Rights and Lefts from? Also, what is a reasonable amount to pay? I've been to Indo enough that I'm not worried about someone who earns $50 dollars a week or less fleecing me for an extra buck or two that they sorely need...I've only every got a boat from the Kuta side of the airport and this time I'll be staying at Jimbaran Bay (right down towards the south end). Family holiday so want my surfs to be as unobtrusive as possible - a quick smash out there when the tides and swell are right.
Thanks.