Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Watched this today. Shameless self promotion of the protagonist meant I had to turn the volume to 0 but some good video of the wave itself. Crazy wave - only recently realised it's actually a wave I have known about for years as surf the beachy close to it in the early 2000s. Looked unsurfable back then. https://www.farmhousefilms.com.au/oneshot-2/
Watched this today. Shameless self promotion of the protagonist meant I had to turn the volume to 0 but some good video of the wave itself. Crazy wave - only recently realised it's actually a wave I have known about for years as surf the beachy close to it in the early 2000s. Looked unsurfable back then.
https://www.farmhousefilms.com.au/oneshot-2/