Surf chariots for sale!

stunet started the topic in Monday, 12 Feb 2018 at 01:38 pm

If you're as bored with Conformodore wagons as I am then you might wanna check out these auctions. Ex-army Land Rovers in short and long wheel base, four and six wheel carriage, plus Mercedes Benz people movers - for troops not tackers - and other assorted ve-hic-les.

Few years on 'em but I'm assuming the army services them more regularly than I do (rolls to a halt or a red light goes off).

Imagine bouncing down the Potholes track in this machine...

 

stunet Monday, 12 Feb 2018 at 01:39 pm new

Check out all the auctions here:

https://www.graysonline.com/promotions/military

thermalben Monday, 12 Feb 2018 at 02:16 pm new

Wonder why they needed to pixelate the tarp?

Perhaps the guys from Wicked Campers got stuck into 'em before the photographer rocked up.

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login