Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Hi Guys,
Looking for some advice from surfers on whether to travel to the Simeulue islands (Mahi Mahi) or Krui (Damai Bungalows) for a surf trip with 5 intermediate mates in our 30's. Its been along time between trips and want to make sure we make the right decision. Want a mix of left's and rights. From what I have read Krui is probably better but more crowded. Simeulue still looks like it's got plenty of options. Looking to go in April/May. The other place I considered was Puri Asu resort Hinakos? Any travelled to these places/regions and can give advice? Thanks heaps.
Hi Guys,
Looking for some advice from surfers on whether to travel to the Simeulue islands (Mahi Mahi) or Krui (Damai Bungalows) for a surf trip with 5 intermediate mates in our 30's. Its been along time between trips and want to make sure we make the right decision. Want a mix of left's and rights. From what I have read Krui is probably better but more crowded. Simeulue still looks like it's got plenty of options. Looking to go in April/May. The other place I considered was Puri Asu resort Hinakos? Any travelled to these places/regions and can give advice? Thanks heaps.