Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Been wondering where I could watch this as I have not seen it or heard about where to watch it until today.
By fluke I did a search for surfing on Amazon Prime and it came up.
I think Amazon Prime has a 2 week free trial but I signed up a while ago cause its only $5 a month and has some ok shows. And no, I dont have any interest or work for them.
Interesting doco and it explained a bit of the mystery I had as a grom reading about him in Tracks and through other mags at the time. Some good old footage as well.
Been wondering where I could watch this as I have not seen it or heard about where to watch it until today.
By fluke I did a search for surfing on Amazon Prime and it came up.
I think Amazon Prime has a 2 week free trial but I signed up a while ago cause its only $5 a month and has some ok shows. And no, I dont have any interest or work for them.
Interesting doco and it explained a bit of the mystery I had as a grom reading about him in Tracks and through other mags at the time. Some good old footage as well.