Broken Toe
Bloody hell. Could be a little while.. any small knocks will prolong the injury. Got a cast on it?
I rip the skin off/bludgeon my big toes all the time, while nowhere near as bad as a broken toe, wearing a bootie helps it heal up much much quicker than without.
This is more so not knocking the healing skin which is different in your case but might add a small extra barrier for the pain.
If you keep no pressure on it it would usually be 6 weeks for a break. I was 6 weeks on crutches with a diagonal break fro joint to joint of a toe once
No cast ben, just told to let it do it's thing. Worst thing is, being a teacher, I'm on holidays. Tried to surf this morning and just can't plant the front foot without pain.
guess you might have fractured your bone, Physio will be the best place to go.
Hey crew, so I broke my middle toe on my left foot about 4weeks ago and I still can't surf without pain. Anyone had anything similar? How long am I looking at here?