Which fin is this ?
Pic ?
I reckon Anthony Pols would know - thedingshop insta
Scroll down his page to see how heat can destroy a surfboard..
I’m not sure.
I made new FCS tabs out of fibreglass. They seem strong enough. I’ll just keep looking around. They appear similar to a Shapers AM2 large. Same dimensions of base and height , ill keep my eyes out for them to compare the profiles.
Gary liked the Kinetik Racing fins and is sad to see them no longer available.
Join the conversation
Sign up for free
OR
Login
Gday
My all time favourite fins have fallen to bits and there’s no markings to indicate which brand or model they might be . They are very broad at the base - 120mm - with a fair bit of rake. 120 mm height .They came in a board that was meant for Parko to ride at Chopes the year he hurt his foot if that helps.
Maybe they’re customs for him ? I’ve no idea . Maybe you do .
I’ll try to put up a photo which shows one of the fins with a FCS PC-5 ( blue ) and an FCS MF-2 ( green ) for reference to size and rake.
Appreciate any help.