Subaru Surf Racks - best options???!!!
i have an XV and i got Subaru to throw in the rack crossbars when we scored it 6 months ago , they work pretty good easy to get off and on , being Subaru parts i am sure they are pretty ugly price wise though
Rhino's were 20% off in the latest Autoone catalogue (WA anyway)
Thanks for your comments - ALL.
Will look into the Rhino option.
Join the conversation
Sign up for free
OR
Login
Hi fellow Swellnetters,
I've got a Subaru Forester with side roof rails and was wondering what would be quick and relatively hassle free with boards on/boards off.
When I surf alone I usually just throw my boards running diagonal into the back of the Subi - no drama. Going with mates or my son I use the Curve padded lock down holders on top which are functional but rather cumbersome and time consuming - no chance of a quick load on top and go. Any suggestions or practical alternatives? Anything new and exciting on the market in that regard that you've tried?
Apologies if this theme or similar is covered extensively elsewhere on the forum.