Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Bali for 10 with family in July 2019.
I have to Indonesia (Bali/Sumbawa/G-Land/Lombok/Sumba) a number of times previously, but last trip was pre-kids in 2007! We have split time 50/50 between Jimbaran / Seminyak. Surf time will be limited so I am looking for a recommendation with regard to a guide / transfer who can get me to surf and back to maximize time in the water. I was wondering if boat transfer might be possible while I'm at Jimbaran? Thanks for your help
Bali for 10 with family in July 2019.
I have to Indonesia (Bali/Sumbawa/G-Land/Lombok/Sumba) a number of times previously, but last trip was pre-kids in 2007! We have split time 50/50 between Jimbaran / Seminyak. Surf time will be limited so I am looking for a recommendation with regard to a guide / transfer who can get me to surf and back to maximize time in the water. I was wondering if boat transfer might be possible while I'm at Jimbaran? Thanks for your help