Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I am a student at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA, which is far from the sea. I am writing a qualitative research paper on surf culture and need your help.
The specific focus of my proposed research will be on how surf culture differs in 3 of the most popular surfing destinations: Hawaii, California, and Australia. I would love to get feedback from real life surfers on this topic.
Please feel free to share what you know. Thank you!
Hello Surfers,
I am a student at Temple University in Philadelphia, PA, which is far from the sea. I am writing a qualitative research paper on surf culture and need your help.
The specific focus of my proposed research will be on how surf culture differs in 3 of the most popular surfing destinations: Hawaii, California, and Australia. I would love to get feedback from real life surfers on this topic.
Please feel free to share what you know. Thank you!