Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Kia ora, good people.
I’m in dire need for some good advice. Arrived last night at Padang, but my boards didn’t. Thank you, Sydney Airport - useless pricks.
Boat leaves this evening, and with only one Garuda flight before then, I have my doubts.
Friendly lady from the boat said we could ship it out to Tuapajet on the fast ferry, but that could be ages, and a hassle logistically.
Any decent 2nd hand board to be sniffed out around here?
Jordy Smith was on the same flight and had 15 boards probably exactly my dims. I need to find him and sweet talk him :-)
Kia ora, good people.
I’m in dire need for some good advice. Arrived last night at Padang, but my boards didn’t. Thank you, Sydney Airport - useless pricks.
Boat leaves this evening, and with only one Garuda flight before then, I have my doubts.
Friendly lady from the boat said we could ship it out to Tuapajet on the fast ferry, but that could be ages, and a hassle logistically.
Any decent 2nd hand board to be sniffed out around here?
Jordy Smith was on the same flight and had 15 boards probably exactly my dims. I need to find him and sweet talk him :-)