Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Hello I am Lennaerd from Belgium and I have a question. Because I live in Belgium and 50km from the coast and the waves in Belgium are not so good. I would go surfing once a month to Wissant or Wimereux (Normandy, France) and also I would BMX everyday (because that’s my second hobby) and do special exercises at home like surfers pop ups, Bosu ball balance exercises and push ups. Do I need to add something more to my “workouts” like swimming? I really don’t like to swim laps in the pool but I am a very good swimmer (swam competitively for 2 years) but if it helps my surfing more I would take up swimming again (twice a week). I hope that you could answer my question and thank you for your time, have a nice weekend!
Hello I am Lennaerd from Belgium and I have a question. Because I live in Belgium and 50km from the coast and the waves in Belgium are not so good. I would go surfing once a month to Wissant or Wimereux (Normandy, France) and also I would BMX everyday (because that’s my second hobby) and do special exercises at home like surfers pop ups, Bosu ball balance exercises and push ups. Do I need to add something more to my “workouts” like swimming? I really don’t like to swim laps in the pool but I am a very good swimmer (swam competitively for 2 years) but if it helps my surfing more I would take up swimming again (twice a week). I hope that you could answer my question and thank you for your time, have a nice weekend!