Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I am a touch confused
When the shit started hitting the fan and my business was I realised stopping for who knows how long I thought about farm work.
There had been articles abput potential labour shortages because of exodus of backpackers and not getting replaced.
I joined a fb group for a country town and the feedback was they were fine.
Then the press reported about backpackers stuck and farmers been over whelmed with enquiries.
But then A Current Affair I think it was ran an article with farmers saying they are worried with one quoting if he was unsure to put a whole crop in half.
So which is it ?
Are we facing a looming labour shortage in which case if done safely ie tested before, isolated etc is there a need for mobilastion of Australians to go farming for a while ?
Fuck I would sign up for that versus prolonged been couped up here.
I am a touch confused
When the shit started hitting the fan and my business was I realised stopping for who knows how long I thought about farm work.
There had been articles abput potential labour shortages because of exodus of backpackers and not getting replaced.
I joined a fb group for a country town and the feedback was they were fine.
Then the press reported about backpackers stuck and farmers been over whelmed with enquiries.
But then A Current Affair I think it was ran an article with farmers saying they are worried with one quoting if he was unsure to put a whole crop in half.
So which is it ?
Are we facing a looming labour shortage in which case if done safely ie tested before, isolated etc is there a need for mobilastion of Australians to go farming for a while ?
Fuck I would sign up for that versus prolonged been couped up here.