Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Hello. I was wondering if anyone remembers the great Montgomery "Button's" Kaluhiokalani? He had some great skateboard style moves on his surfboard. Anyway, I picked up an older skateboard made from Gravity Skateboards in So Cal. that was designed in a tribute to him. I'm trying to find out the year of production of it and value. The KIDS at Gravity don't seem to know a thing! Thanks for an info.
Hello. I was wondering if anyone remembers the great Montgomery "Button's" Kaluhiokalani? He had some great skateboard style moves on his surfboard. Anyway, I picked up an older skateboard made from Gravity Skateboards in So Cal. that was designed in a tribute to him. I'm trying to find out the year of production of it and value. The KIDS at Gravity don't seem to know a thing! Thanks for an info.