Back brace for surfing

linez started the topic in Monday, 31 Aug 2020 at 02:14 pm

Hi all. I have a few back issues that are long term/permanent and was wondering if anyone is surfing with, or has surfed with any sort of back brace?
Yes, I'm working on strengthening my core but I don't think that is going to completely do it..
Would really appreciate any feedback....

linez Monday, 31 Aug 2020 at 02:15 pm new

.

82shoes Sunday, 6 Sep 2020 at 09:10 am new

" I'm working on strengthening my core but I don't think that is going to completely do it.."
I feel your pain mate. I was wondering if there's a brace that keeps the spine neutral while doing everyday stuff (how hard is putting the socks on first thing?!)
But one for surfing I would imagine would be severely limiting in function (and style). However if it means getting back in the water ......
Will keep an eye out

Join the conversation Sign up for free OR Login