Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
I’ve had a malignant melanoma before when I was 32 so I’m pretty keen to play it SAFE AS in the water. Love the benefits of having a wetttie. 90% of the body protected. Though that old noggin and hands might get a beating with summer starting to rip.
I thought if anyone will have local hot tips on sun protection in the Surf it is my fellow subscribers here on Swellnet.
What are you go to products and processes?
I saw on YouTube someone was using nappy rash cream…..it contains zinc oxide and is cheap. That is in Costa Rica.
Hello Swell-friends,
I’ve had a malignant melanoma before when I was 32 so I’m pretty keen to play it SAFE AS in the water. Love the benefits of having a wetttie. 90% of the body protected. Though that old noggin and hands might get a beating with summer starting to rip.
I thought if anyone will have local hot tips on sun protection in the Surf it is my fellow subscribers here on Swellnet.
What are you go to products and processes?
I saw on YouTube someone was using nappy rash cream…..it contains zinc oxide and is cheap. That is in Costa Rica.
Thanks friends,
Max