Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Gotta say I don't really like your new format. Lot's more clicking. Unless you were getting hassled for younger viewers seeing bad language etc in forums I can understand why you had to change. I liked it better when I could see different sections on the same page and I also liked the easy clicking on the cams to other cams nearby. Anybody else feel the same way?
Gotta say I don't really like your new format. Lot's more clicking. Unless you were getting hassled for younger viewers seeing bad language etc in forums I can understand why you had to change. I liked it better when I could see different sections on the same page and I also liked the easy clicking on the cams to other cams nearby. Anybody else feel the same way?