Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Hey everyone - any recommendations on the best place to live and surf in the Canary Islands out of Tenerife and Gran Canaria? And any towns/regions in particular?
My partner and I are looking at moving over for 6-12 months and I'm keen to locate us somewhere with surf that's consistent, fairly uncrowded, and not too localised/unfriendly.
My understanding is that Fuerteventura and Lanzarote are the best islands, but unfortunately we can't move to those two islands.
Hey everyone - any recommendations on the best place to live and surf in the Canary Islands out of Tenerife and Gran Canaria? And any towns/regions in particular?
My partner and I are looking at moving over for 6-12 months and I'm keen to locate us somewhere with surf that's consistent, fairly uncrowded, and not too localised/unfriendly.
My understanding is that Fuerteventura and Lanzarote are the best islands, but unfortunately we can't move to those two islands.
Any tips would be hugely appreciated - thanks!!