Get better surf forecasts and support an independent surf business. No ads. No corporate backing.
Swellnet is owned by surfers, not corporations. Subscribers keep our independent content, forecasts and surfcam network running - with no ads for anyone.
Managed to get a ~5cm tear (or maybe fin cut) in the lower leg part of my O'Neill Hyperfreak wetsuit. I've stitched together a few tears over the years, but with this being O'Neill's super-stretchy neoprene, I'm wondering if it's only going to make it worse by stitching it. Has anyone done any DIY repairs on hyperfreak/TB suits and have any tips or experiences to share?
Managed to get a ~5cm tear (or maybe fin cut) in the lower leg part of my O'Neill Hyperfreak wetsuit. I've stitched together a few tears over the years, but with this being O'Neill's super-stretchy neoprene, I'm wondering if it's only going to make it worse by stitching it. Has anyone done any DIY repairs on hyperfreak/TB suits and have any tips or experiences to share?